Monday, November 17, 2014

This week...

This week, there is no spelling test.  Practice those sight word lists! There will be a celebration on Friday for those that have reached the different levels.  Everyone should have their name written on the 100 word star by now! If your child hasn't done that, please work on that for this week!

We will be making some fun Thanksgiving things throughout the week while practicing graphing and writing.  If you are planning to be out, please give me a heads up so I can send home the creations before Thanksgiving break!

Please be sure to read with your child over the break!  There will NOT be a home work packet over the break.  The next one will come home the 5th of December.

Parent Teacher conferences are coming up in December. I will be giving first chance to those that I have not met with already this year and those students that I am worried about.  If you have questions, please let me know!

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Thank you for all you do to support our learning!